Work With Us
We try not to fly in workers from everywhere to help us complete our renewable energy projects.
Instead, we hire local people who know the land and have the skills and enthusiasm to support us during construction.
Our core team become regulars at local cafes and pubs, and we love to work with local suppliers who provide their products and services to help us over the life of the project.
Hiring would begin before construction.
Sign up for updates below.
During construction we expect our main contractor and sub-contractor will seek people with skills in these areas. Please complete the form below to register your interest.
- Electrical trade assistants
- Forklift and/or Telehandler
- Pile driver
- Land manager
- Dump truck
- Equipment maintenance
- Green labour
These are the goods and services we expect to be procured:
- Crane (minor lifts)
- Concrete supply (offsite supply)
- Earthworks plant (wet and dry hire)
- Fencing and gates
- Food and catering service
- Material testing
- Mechanical fitter/maintenance
- Operation and maintenance facility construction
- Quarry products
- Septic pump out services
- Small equipment hire transport (minor)
- Transport (minor)
- Waste management (liquid and solid)
- Water (construction and potable)
- Welding and engineering fabrication (site services)